“Moreover, God is able to make every grace abundant for you, so that in all things, always having all you need, you may have an abundance for every good work.” (2 Cor 9:8)
First in Service, Best in Quality and the Most in Value.
Develop and deliver innovative, inclusive and affordable home care services to anyone who needs support.
- Reliability: We deliver quality services in a timely manner
- Empathy: We work alongside with you in a prompt manner and form genuine connections with you
- Genuineness: We mean what we say and we communicate openly
- Accessibility: We service anyone who asks for our service, regardless of age, ability or location
- Leadership: We exceed standards and innovate new practices to deliver better services
Regal Care is owned and managed by professionals from community service, social work, and nursing backgrounds.
The direct service workers are selected through a robust recruitment process which only the best can pass through. This includes knowledge and personality assessments, language proficiency assessments, qualifications check, criminal history check, reference check and industry- fitness checks.
All employees of Regal Care must have:
- Legal work rights in Victoria
- Clear police check renewed every 12-36 months.
- NDIS worker registration
- Completion of NDIS worker orientation module
We are committed to develop and maintain a robust quality management system relevant to the context of our services and the environment in which we operate. Quality assurance is inherently integrated into all key business processes. The management ensures availability of resources to ensure quality standards are continuously met.
We promote a culture of continuous improvement by fostering quality leadership and promoting excellence across all its operations. We constantly engage with key stakeholders to ensure their expectations and inputs are reflected in the quality management process which is dynamic and evolving to adapt to the changing business environment.
Our quality management system is focused on delivering customer services that meet your expectations and exceed quality standards. We engage with you and other stakeholders through systematic and multi-channel ways to understand and adapt to any changing requirements and preferences through a continuous improvement plan.
We monitor internal and external factors that may impact our ability to deliver desired quality objectives. Our management team ensures appropriate risk management and impact mitigation strategies are in place along in conjunction with our business development plan that maximizes available opportunities for growth.
We hold adequate public liability, professional indemnity and Workcover insurances and meet all compliance requirements of the National Disability Insurance Agency, WorkSafe Victoria, the Transport Accident Commission, the Department of Veterans Affairs, Australian Government Aged Care Quality and Safeguards Commission as well as other state and Federal authorities.
- Demonstrate commitment to Regal Care vision, mission, values, and inspiration.
- Demonstrate current knowledge, skill, competency, and the duty of care.
- Maintain professional decorum and self-declare any conflicts of interests.
- Work within the quality and compliance requirements as well as occupational health and safety standards
- Use organization and client resources responsibly, contribute to sustainable business practices and reduce waste.
- Approach all individuals with respect and support freedom of expression, self-determination, and decision-making.
- Respect and uphold community diversity and strive for equity of access to services and to eliminate discriminatory behaviors or systems.
- Ensure the legal and human rights of individuals within the working environment are understood and incorporated within the assistance provided.
- Respect the privacy of individuals and act with integrity, honesty, and transparency.
- Take all reasonable steps to prevent sexual misconduct and respond to all forms of violence, exploitation, neglect, and abuse.
- Safeguard the rights of children and young people- even when they are not the direct recipients of Regal Care services
- Promote a culture of excellence; take steps to raise and act on concerns about quality and safety.
Send us a message and we will get back to you within 2 business hours